Membership is pro-rated and runs from September 30th to September 30th. Chess Federation of Canada (CFC) membership is required for participation in Chess Federation of Canada rated tournaments (not required for unrated or casual chess). Aurora Club membership fees should be paid in person on club night. We only accept cash and cheques (payable to Aurora Chess Club) at this time.
- Your first two visits are free of charge for casual play only.
- The club membership is required immediately to register to tournaments.
- Members who are 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The club reserves the right to take photographs from time to time for marketing and media.
- Please respectfully abide by a few simple rules so we can keep using the school facility:
- The staff and students of Aurora High School make every effort to keep the school PEANUT FREE. Kindly refrain from bringing nuts and nut products into the school!
- No consumption of alcoholic beverages at any time in the school.
- No smoking on school property.
- Please do not bring animals onto school property.
- Vacate the cafeteria within 15 minutes of exit time.
- Understand that the Board maintains the right to suspend or cancel, without notice, any permit; Be good!
- Please keep washrooms and school facilities clean.
|Senior (60 and above)||$65 (includes one simultaneous chess night)|
|Junior (under 18)||$65|
|Family||For one membership, additional family members receive $10 reduction from their membership.|
|Walk in||$5 per evening|