You will find the up to date club schedule posted here. The aim is to give members an idea of what to expect on each week during the chess season.
- The club is opened from 6 pm till 10:30 pm. The tournament games starts at 6:45 pm. Casual chess all night.
- The schedule is subject to change, so please keep a keen eye on it!
- To take part in Chess Federation of Canada (CFC) events, you must be a registered CFC member (ask us if you need help with this).
- Don't feel that you have to take part in a rapid, blitz, or tournament! We encourage as many members as possible to participate, but feel free just to play casual chess should you wish to.
- Chess equipment is supplied by the club!
- If you have any questions or suggestions, drop us a note using the Contact Us page.
Summer Schedule for 2018
|September 17||Back from Summer|
|September 24||Leaves Round 1|
|October 1||Leaves Round 2|
|October 7||Closed||Thanksgiving Day|
|October 15||Leaves Round 3|
|October 20-21||Fall Open|
|October 29||Leaves Round 4|
|November 05||Leaves Round 5|
|November 12||Freeze Round 1|
|November 19||Freeze Round 2|
|November 26||Freeze Round 3|
|December 03||Freeze Round 4|
|December 10||Freeze Round 5|
|December 17||Party & Simul|
|January 14||Winter Round 1|
|January 21||Winter Round 2|
|January 28||Winter Round 3|
|February 04||Winter Round 4|
|February 18||Closed||Family Day|
|February 25||Winter Round 5|
|March 04||Winter Round 6|
|March 11||Closed||March Break|
|March 18||Championship Round 1|
|March 25||Championship Round 2|
|March 30-31||Spring Open|
|April 08||Championship Round 3|
|April 15||Championship Round 4|
|April 29||Championship Round 5|
|May 06||Championship Round 6|
|May 13||Championship Round 7|
|May 20||Closed||Victoria Day|
|May 27||Championship Round 8|
|June 03||Championship Round 9|
|June 10||Party & Simul|
|Summer dates TBA later|
|October 30-31||Fall Open|